Important Information:Registrants will be entitled to access the General Scientific Sessions, a Set of conference Material, Entrance to Exhibition, Daily Coffee Breaks and Lunch.
* For verification purposes, a copy of ID is required in order to avail Society Members & Nurses Registration fee.
** Students will be entitled to access the General Scientific Sessions, a Set of conference Material (if available), Coffee Breaks.
For verification purposes, a copy of Professional ID is mandatory to upload.
- Identify advances in clinical practice of the dermatology, aesthetics, anti-aging medicine, cosmetics and laser fields
- Evaluate evolving therapies for various conditions involving the skin
- Refresh dermatology and aesthetic medicine pathology, terms, basic concepts and answers
- Demonstrate an understanding of evidence-based strategies and their implied best practices
- Interpret the different dermatologic treatment options through an understanding of the latest techniques
- Criticize treatment options during complication by illustrating constructive approaches
- Laser Review Course
- The Differential Diagnosis of Invisible Dermatis
- Practical Tips of Laser Applications in Dermatology
- Does Platelet-rich Plasma Grow Hair
- Mid Face Filler
- New Modalities in Management of Acral Vitiligo
- Aesthetic & Aging Medicine Physicians
- General Surgeons
- Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Family Physicians
- General Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals
- Residents & Medical Students
For more Information please contact: MEIDAM@
Agenda:View Complete Agenda for 2nd MEIDAM Conference
Click to Register