Second Middle East International Dermatology & Aesthetic Medicine Conference & Exhibition (MEIDAM) The House of Dermatology, 21st – 23rd September, 2017
Event Centre, Dubai Festival City,
You are invited to submit an abstract for the Second Middle East International Dermatology & Aesthetic Medicine Conference & Exhibition (MEIDAM) being held at the Event Centre, Dubai Festival City from 21-23 September, 2017.
To submit an abstract, please read all of the instructions below.
Abstract submission deadline: 30th May 2017
Notification on Acceptance/Rejection: 30th June 2017.
Please note that only electronic submissions are accepted.
All abstracts must be submitted in English using the online submission form on the MEIDAM
Presenting Author and Registration
- Abstracts are required for all presentations.
- Abstracts must be submitted maximum by 30th May 2017 (23:59 GMT)
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing. It is possible to withdraw an abstract 14 days after notification on acceptance.
- If selected, it is the responsibility of the presenter to bear his travel and accommodation expenses.
Contents of your abstract
- The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference at the latest 14 days after acceptance of an abstract.
- Middle East International Dermatology & Aesthetic Conference reserves the right to exclude any abstract from the scientific program that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification on acceptance.
- The abstract word limit is max. 250 words per abstract. Middle East International Dermatology & Aesthetic Conference Secretariat reserves the right to edit abstracts that exceed the word limit.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study. Write the abstract title in CAPITAL LETTERS. No full stop at the end.
- No identifying features such as names of authors, hospitals, medical schools, clinics or cities may be listed in the title or abstract text, as a “blind” review process will be used. You will be asked to enter the name(s) of author(s) and their institution(s), when you submit your abstract online.
- The abstract must include the following:
Aim: Clearly state the purpose of the abstract.
Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects clearly.
Results: Present your results in a logical sequence in text, table and illustrations.
Conclusions: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study (perhaps as a discussion section) and the conclusions that are drawn from them.
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
- Statements such as “results will be discussed” or “data will be presented” cannot be accepted.
- Use of brand names for all references to products or companies, generic names must be used. The brand name can be inserted as a reference at the bottom of the abstract page. Papers containing brand names/company names in the abstract text (i.e. not in a reference at the bottom of the page) may be rejected for this reason only. Middle East International Dermatology & Aesthetic Conference Secretariat reserves the right to replace any brand name with a generic name without further notice.
- Images that are uploaded to follow the abstract are not guaranteed inclusion in the Conference Materials.
- The scientific committee will review the abstract.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to all authors by 30th June 2017
- It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals. The Middle East International Dermatology & Aesthetic Conference Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles
- Please verify that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.