Important Information:Registrants will be entitled to access the General Scientific Sessions, a Set of conference Material, Coffee Breaks.
* For verification purposes, a copy of ID is required in order to avail Society Members and Students Registration fee.
** Students will be entitled to access the General Scientific Sessions, a Set of conference Material (if available), Coffee Breaks.
For verification purposes, a copy of Professional ID is mandatory to upload.
For more Information please contact: MEIDAM@
Workshop General Learning Objectives –
Participants completing courses should be able to:
- Discuss the basic concepts of Botulinum toxin and dermal fillers and begin to apply this knowledge in practice
- Assess indications and contraindications for treatment and proper treatment protocols Identify basic theory and areas of treatment
- Describe the indications, development, and the latest techniques of Botulinum toxin and dermal fillers
- Identify the various available brands in the market of both Botulinum toxins and fillers
- Conduct an effective patient consultation
- Perform the procedure, identify the preoperative instructions as well as the post-procedure care
- Identify safety issues, potential complications of Botulinum toxin and dermal fillers and how to avoid them
- Understand the unique demands of the cosmetic patient
Agenda:View Complete Pre-Conference Agenda
Click to Register