JOURNAL ARTICLES SUBMISSION Terms & Conditions
Fourth Middle East International Dermatology & Aesthetic Medicine Conference & Exhibition (MEIDAM) The House of Dermatology to be held on 19th – 21st September 2019 at Event Centre, Dubai Festival City, Dubai, UAE is encouraging young Dermatologists to submit their papers, which has already been published in international Journal Articles between 2017 – 2018.
MEIDAM is inviting you to submit your Journal Articles on the subject ‘DERMATOLOGY RESEARCH AWARD’.
To submit a Journal article, please read all of the instructions below:
Journal article submission deadline: 31st July 2019.
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: 20th August 2019.
All Journal Articles must be submitted in English using the online submission form through MEIDAM website.
Please ensure to clearly mention the journal article and edition and where it has been published.
- Hyperlink or the attachment of the article is mandatory.
- Journal Articles must be submitted maximum by 31st July 2019 (23:59 GMT).
- Journal Articles must be submitted in English.
- Withdrawal of Journal Articles can only be accepted if notified in writing. It is possible to withdraw the journal 14 days after notification on acceptance.
- If selected, it is the responsibility of the presenter to bear his travel and accommodation expenses.
- The scientific committee will review the Journal Articles.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the Journal Articles will be sent to all authors by 20th August 2019 (23:59 GMT).
- It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals. The Middle East International Dermatology & Aesthetic Conference Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject any submitted journal that is believed to violate these principles
- Please verify that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.